Helping Champion Zone Fitness Grow Their Gym Community Exponentially
DNA Marketing Agency is responsible for helping Champion Zone Fitness generate 400 average website visitors and 40+ leads per month for their gym with only one location! As Champion Zone's marketing agency, we work as a team to create the brand of an inclusive fitness community. We helped develop their lead generation pipeline through effective digital marketing strategies and social media management. You can follow Champion Zone Fitness at @championzonefitness.
Social Media and Marketing Wins
Champion Zone Fitness has been in business since late 2018. They are opening their second location in July 2020, after the Grand Opening of their Davie, Florida location, which was delayed 6-months due to COVID-19.
- 692 Instagram Followers
- 600 Facebook Page Followers
- 53 Google Business Reviews with 4.9 Stars
- 5 Star Reviews on Yelp
- 400 Average Monthly Website Visitors
- 6.67% Landing Page Conversion Rate
"But what is a good conversion rate? Across industries, the average landing page conversion rate was 2.35%, yet the top 25% are converting at 5.31% or higher. Ideally, you want to break into the top 10% — these are the landing pages with conversion rates of 11.45% or higher." (Source: Wordstream).
How is Champion Zone different than other fitness studios?
- Building confidence, healthier habits, and strength in our gym members
- Helping the average American get excited to go to the gym
- Creating a supportive environment that welcomes all fitness levels to improve their gym routine
- Teaching members with no boxing experience self-defense in a safe, educational environment
- Helping South Florida residents get into shape and reach their fitness goals; all without being intimidated by large class sizes
- Small class size to increase one-on-one coaching
- Members feel welcomed by being part of a motivational community
Who does Champion Zone attract for membership?
- Age: 17-70
- 70% Females / 30% Males
- Average American
- People who want to be more active and have group-fitness training with personalized attention to help them reach their fitness goals.
What character traits does a Champion Zone Fitness coach possess?
- Outgoing personality
- Hand-eye coordination
- Transitional fitness enthusiasts
- Inspire people to be motivated
- Adapt to each individual
- Won’t buckle under pressure
- Boxing can be taught
What is the long-term vision for Champion Zone?
- More corporate locations
- Planning to franchise
If you live in Plantation or Davie/Cooper City area, click here to try a free workout at Champion Zone Fitness! You won't regret it!
Need help developing your brand? Schedule a meeting with us to discuss your business goals.